Updated list here by date of 23/02/2019 and did you know:
- According Honda UK the total number of FK2's registered in Europe is 6673 cars. Worldwide? Nobody can or will tell me this! My estimation, +/- 9300 cars.
- For Japan were there only 750 cars available which were sold out in no time. For the lucky one's were there 550 Championship White and only 200 Crystal Black Pearl for sale. These cars are also provided with separate numbers.
- For the UK market there are only 100 Black Edition's (the final 100 FK2's!) what makes this a very special car for our British friends. Until now I found already 32 off them!
- In the United Kingdom there are 2258 FK2's sold witch are split up as follows: Championship White, 525 cars / Milano red, 469 cars / Crystal Black Pearl, 448 cars / Brilliant Sporty Blue, 411 cars / Polished Metal Metallic, 396 cars. This country is the biggest consumer from the FK2!
- In Germany Honda sold 1246 FK2's and a additional 150 Special or Limited Editions in Championship White and Crystal Black Pearl.
- In France we can find 531 FK2's (including?) 58 Championship White Special or Limited Editions.
- In Turkey Honda sold only the Non GT model.
- In South Africa Honda sold +/- 90 CTR's. These are all Non GT's with some options from the GT model.
- I found already, and with the help from members from my FB group, in 65 country's a total of 2095 FK2's.